Job Title: Support Worker
Typical Support you will give:
- Domestic support.
- Escorted outings for adults.
- Support for children with special needs.
- Shopping services.
- Respite care for adults.
- Wake up/ tuck-in service.
- Hospital discharge assistance.
What we expect from you:
- You will have a passion for supporting others with care and compassion.
- You should be kind, reliable, trustworthy, and respectful.
- Available from 8 am - 2 pm and/or 3 pm-10 pm across 5 days, including alternate weekends.
- Experience is desirable but not required. We provide all the training you would need for free.
- 9.00- 9.50 GBP per hour
- Travel allowance.
- Career development.
- Free training.
- Refer a Friend for 50GBP.
- Care Certifications.
- Company Pensions
- And several others.
Interested in joining Retons Care and Training Services?
Download the word document below and E-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org